Just Listed – Waterfront Home in Lake Forest
Welcome to 4900 Red Brick Run, a breathtaking waterfront estate nestled deep in Lake Forest on the glamorous West Isle. Situated on an oversized lot – nearly 3/4 of an acre – the home features a large front yard, back yard, AND 200 feet of water frontage. Sunny days can be spent by the nearly new pool and screen enclosure surrounded by updated landscaping. Programmable exterior lighting provides a showcase of the home after sundown. The home features polished porcelain tile, wood floors in bedrooms and staircase, crown molding and surround sound throughout, plantation shutters, gourmet kitchen with a large island and gas stove stop, and a cozy family room with a gas fireplace. The master suite is spacious with a sitting area and lanai access, dual walk-in closets, then on to the stunning master bathroom with a jetted tub and dual head walk-shower. Just outside the master suite is an executive office with a closet, which could also become a 5th bedroom. Formal living and dining areas give a traditional space for family gatherings and holidays. Two secondary bedrooms are located on the first floor, and another bedroom suite is located upstairs in addition to a large bonus/movie room with panoramic water views. Interior and exterior were painted 3 years ago, pool, spa and screen enclosure were completed 2 years ago. The gated back yard features 3 exit gates with access to the water for fishing, kayaking or canoeing. Home has a side-entry 3 car garage and is located on a quiet cul-de-sac.
Beautiful Home Available for Purchase
You will fall in love with this luxury Terracina at Lake Forest townhome. Total AC replacement was completed summer 2018. The home boasts tile flooring and crown molding throughout lower level. Cooking will be a delight in the open kitchen with 42″ cabinets with under-mount lighting, granite countertops, walk in pantry, and stainless steel appliances. Laundry room is located off the kitchen and the washer and dryer convey with the property. A separate dining room with adjacent wine bar is spacious enough for large gatherings, and the living room leads to the covered and screened lanai and private back yard area. Upstairs the master suite includes two closets – one behind mirrored slider doors and a large walk in closet. The roomy master bathroom with dual sinks, mirrored vanity, large soaker tub and separate shower is a private oasis. Equipped with ADT alarm system for added security. All Terracina homes have barrel tile roofs and brick paver driveways. Community is gated with a clubhouse, pool and large pond with a walking path.
Fall Magazine – Main Line Home & Design by Sara Hayes
September Homeowner Checklist: 5 To Dos
It’s that time again… time to prep your home for the cooler weather that’s on its way. Get these completed so that you can take a much- needed break by taking a nap on the couch or curling up with a good book. ☺
- Change décor. With the change in season, comes Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas so now is the time to swap out summer pillows and décor for the cozy cooler weather décor and accessories, such as a cozy throw and thicker window curtain panels, etc.
- Check smoke detectors & carbon monoxide detectors. & replace batteries. Also, now is the best time to check the expiration date on your fire extinguisher too. Lastly, did you know that if your smoke detectors are yellow, it means they need to be replaced? It’s true, so do this life-saving maintenance this month for sure!
- Schedule furnace & chimney maintenance. As the seasons change, it’s important to have an HVAC pro come out and maintain your furnace. And since colder weather brings about fireplaces being used, it’s also the perfect time to have your chimney inspected and cleaned.
- Weatherstripping check. Now is the time to check all existing weatherstripping and replace if needed. And add any new to windows and doors that let too much air escape. Your budget will thank you. Your family will be warmer! ☺
- Inspect your roof & gutters. Roof leaks are the worst, especially during cold & inclement weather seasons, so now is the time to have a pro come out, clean out your gutters and inspect your roof (from on top of the roof) and make any necessary repairs now.
If you need any referrals to good contractors, send me a text or email or give me a call & I’ll share with you my go-to list of the best in town! I look forward to hearing from you! ☺ Happy September!
Nextdoor Neighborhood Favorite
Nextdoor sent me a window decal to display my neighborhood status. I continue to strive for the same in 2018 and beyond. Here are just a few of the Nextdoor testimonials I have received.
We recently used Sara to buy and then sell. We were nervous about selling our existing home in time to avoid 2 mortgages. Sara assured us we would be fine AND we were! She took beautiful pictures of our home, completed a market study and helped us choose to list first on Zillow as a “coming soon.” The interest built and by the time the listing was active, we had a contract within 2 days. Working with Sara has been a pleasure! She is kind and patient, with amazing skills as a photographer and knowledge of the real estate industry. We highly recommend Sara for anyone buying and/or selling!
My wife and I were very fortunate to have had Sara Hayes assist us in finding a perfect home for our needs. Sara worked diligently in locating homes to visit and everyone she took us to was within our requirements. She worked tirelessly in finding what we wanted. She certainly knows Sanford and central Florida and I teased her about “living and breathing real estate”. You can’t go wrong in asking Sara Hayes to help you find the home you’re looking for.
We used Sara when purchasing a town home in 2015 and found her to be very professional and attentive to our needs. I highly recommend her for real estate services in Sanford.
Sara is the most patient realtor I have ever worked with. She not only goes out of her way to find exactly what you are looking for, but also does it in a caring and patient manner.
What can I say about Sara???? Sara is the BEST in every sense of the word! She helped my husband and I find our forever home and then she turned around and sold our townhouse in 2 weeks. Sara knows her business and I would highly recommend her. She is pleasant, smart, funny and so easy to work with. She will return every phone call you make in a timely manner and she will keep you advised on a regular basis. Do yourself a favor and look no more for a realtor because you found the best right here! Thank you Sara Tim and Terry